JBL EON 515 XT Powered Full Range Speakers
These are Powered Full Range Speakers, light weight, with heavy sound and power. You can rent them for the following applications:
- Live sound reinforcement for speech and vocals (presenters, singers, or entertainers, and teachers.
- Music playback for entertainment, A/V, and , institutional venues (DJ’s Audio Video uses, houses of worship, nightclubs or social organizations, wedding parties, business meetings.
- Amplification for musical instruments (electronic keyboards, acoustic guitars and basses, brass and woodwinds, percussion)
The EON 515xT’s on board mixer is perfectly suited to accommodate multiple input sources simultaneously. With 2 1/4″ TRS Phone jacks and 1 Neutrix combination jack that accepts an XLR or 1/4″ TRS Phone plug, the mixer is capable of blending 3 discrete sources like a stereo keyboard and microphone or a CD?MP# player and a microphone. The EON 515XT features a loop-through for routing the signal to another destination like an additional EON powered speaker, a recording device, or another mixer. With its global Bass and Treble controls, you can also tailor the sound to fit your unique needs.
EON 515XT represents the natural evolution of a product whose creators have been advancing the state of the art in professional audio for more than 60 years. With close to 1 million EON speakers in the world. JBL is noted as one of the best speakers manufacturers in the world.
- Intuitive on board 3 – channel mixer
- User adjustable Bass and Treble controls
- Efficient Crown Class-D amplifier technology
- 625w high-performance powered speakers system
- True portability
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and precise acoustic performance
- Multi-angle enclosure for main PA or floor monitor applications
- Integrated 36mm pole-mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy fixed installation
- 100 H x 60V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
- 15″ differential drive low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and lighter weight
- 1″ throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Unique Mix/Loop signal low function for extended system application
- Easy dairy-chain connections for extending the system
IEAVR provide the best in rental equipment. You will enjoy these speakers.
Call Josh Musgrave at 619-865-7206